Ground Rules: The first player of this "game" starts with the topic "5 Guilty Pleasures" and people who get tagged need to write an LJ entry about their 5 Guilty Pleasures as well as state this rule. In the end, you need to choose the next 5 people to be tagged and list their names.
1. Madonna- You know after buying that CD of hers and listening to old joints from back in the day ("Take a Bow" "Human Nature" "Papa Don't Preach" and so on) I really like that old ho-bag.
2. Electronica/techno music. I just don't know why but I kinda like that shit.
3. Degrassi: The next Generation- I love those melodramatic Canadian kids! OMGZ- Manny Luv4life!!!
4. Does Porn count? I wouldn't admit aloud to a lot of people... but I love me some porn. And I'm talking the Spank Me/BDSM freak-nasty stuff. Not that much into watersports nor scat, but degradation and pain gets me off.
5. X-Men. every online knows it but few people offline know how much I love it.. to the point of playing it in RPGs and writing fics about it.
Hmm, who should I choose... karnythia, ninamonkey, obiwago, stickykeys633, ladylionheart
Onward with the day... I worked out today- lost 1 lb! I know I shouldn't get into the habit of checking a scale every time I work out, but really I don't get bothered by seeing the same number as I did the day before. Doesn't bother me at all...
But seeing it change does feel good, LOL!
My mom IMed me my father's phone number. God, I don't wanna call him can open up a wound I worked so hard with the assistance of time of other male figures, to close. I just don't wanna go there... but I know they if he died that my conscience would flipped the past 18 years onto the back of my guilt and I really don't want either.
Damn him... maybe I should go smoke some crack and disappear for years and try to worm back up in his life and see how he likes it.
Hmph! *tosses hair over shoulder and scoffs at the thought*
That sounds bitter doesn't? I must be messed up 'cause I was chuckling while I typed it. But maybe if I do get this out of the way I can move on to being a more happier, well-rounded person.
Or maybe we'll hate each other and we both won't feel guilty anymore. Either one will work for me I guess.